We are a cleaning company that cares for more than just a clean building. We care about your family’s health and advocate the use of green cleaning which we practice every day.
What is green cleaning?
Green cleaning is the process of using all natural products and methods that will help lessen short term health problems. Green cleaning is excellent for occupants who suffer from:
- Respiratory Illnesses
- Scratchy Eyes
- Frequent Headaches
Green products are:
- Contain NO carcinogens
- Non-corrosive to the skin or eyes
- Do not contribute to poor indoor air quality
A healthy indoor environment can:
- Reduce illnesses
- Improve productivity
- Reduce doctor visits and absentees thus reducing health care and insurance costs
Did You Know?
- The EPA has found that indoor air quality is 2 to 5 times worse than outdoor air and can be as much as 100 times worse.
- The World Health Organization states that 30% of buildings worldwide suffer from indoor air quality (IAQ) problems.
- The EPA made the clear connection between indoor air quality, cleaning and quantified the impacts at $60 Billion of lost productivity.